Sunday, November 11, 2007

I am addicted.

I am wasting so much money on this...tsk tsk.

The flight from Houston to Cancun was really short so I just read my book, and had some pepsi but it was gross(I have had so much pepsi..and I have a feeling it will be pretty much all I drink.).
Then we got into Cancun and we went to the baggage claim. We got all of them..except one. Matthew's. So right now he has no bag. It was supposed to come to the hotel last night but it still gotten here.
So we went through customs..it's kind of cool really, they have random bag checks(well that part isn't cool) and the way they determine whether or not you have to have your bags checked is they press this button and if it is red you have to stop and if goes green you can go. It was green. Thankfully.
We started walking but then my mom and dad got distracted by this travel guy who was trying to tell them where they should go while they were here...on and on and on.
Our travel agent had warned my mom about these people but she still got caught up in it anyway.
We finally got out and found our driver. We waited a little bit and then we were off.
It took about an hour(?) to get to the place. Me and Noah slept on the way. We finally got here. Since it was like pitch black I couldn't get a good first impression.
We got checked in and we went to out rooms. They are soo cute(I am thinking cute is not the best word). It has a deck with hammock and a jacuzzi and a cute little bathroom but...it doesn't have a lock and it's like closet doors so there is this crack right in the middle. You have to be very cautious when you are in there.
I am in one with Behn and Sean. Matt and Cade are in one and Mom Dad and Noah are in one.
We watched a little Tv and then we went to bed.
the beds are really nice.
I woke up around 9:00. I went to breakfast.
Wait. I didn't tell you about supper. Hmm, so there is two resteraunts one with Mexican one with Italian and there is a grill by the pool and room service.
Last night we went mexican because hey we're in mexico.
Well, the food was definetly mexican. I tried to go as safe as I could and I got the northern grill which is sausages pork chops chicken and steak(which was soo juicy and good.) and then some potatoes on the side.
You have to understand that these are high class resteraunts. Like waiters all around pulling out your chair putting the napkin on your lap. Very different for the family who goes to Mcdonalds all the time. And half of the reason we go to mcdonalds is because it is fast. Here you wait for your food. and wait but it's fun. Good family bonding time :P.
Okayyyy I went to breakfast. I once again tried to go normal. So I had Coffee orange juice(freshly sqeezed) mini cinnamon buns and croisants(sp?) Yoghurt and the like. But there were some very different food items out there( Breakfast and lunch are buffets.) On the way back to the table a waiter came took my plate carried ot for me pulled out my chair and put the napkin back on my lap. AHHHHHHHHHHH. This is just a little strange for me.
And all the staff say hola. All of them. It kinda creeps me out.

After we went and checked out the beach. Went to the pool. Had lunch at the grill..I had a Blt..it was sooo good.
Went Kayaking..so fun (Okay that was sarcasm :)
Explored. Found out where the computer with internet was :).
Had a nap and then Supper.
I eat so much food here!
But I didn't wear any make-up today.
I am proud of myself.
For supper we went italian. I had salad. Which didn't turn out as I expected it too.
Lasagne and real vanilla icecream for dessert.
Then I came here. So this is all I have time for.
I wish I could put up pictures but I haven't really taken any and there is no way too.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive