Monday, November 26, 2007

Day 26

I am getting fat. No seriously..stop laughing.
I might be huge but I can feel myself getting chubby in some places.
I am thinking that maybe it has to do with the fact I don't watch what I eat. I eat whatever whenever..and hardly anything healthy. So I should probably start doing that eh?

Don't you love that feeling when you deposit money in the bank.
I do. I sigh and go 'yes finally I can buy things again.'
But I should save it up. I want to buy a laptop and a good digital camera. But that can be over a little while.

I went to choir practise tonight.
It was just as I expected it. BORING! I mean I had never sung the songs before and now I have them basically memorized. I really want to take voice lessons but there is nobody good in Kamloops for me to go too.

Fact 26:I love salad(most of my facts go back to food. Hmm.) Almost any kind. But the best is a Chicken Ceaser with ranch dressing..I love ranch dressing..Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive