Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Day 20/ Hair.

Tomorrow morning, when you get out of bed,
Walk to the mirror & look at your head.

Though tempting to beat your hair to submission,
Take time to admire its wild composition.

For little you know, every night while you sleep,
Your hair is devising a secret treat.

So when you wake up, before you reach for the comb,
First stop to consider the mess on your dome.

While your instinctive reaction might be to scream “Ew!”,
Bedhead is a gift from the night time to you.

Hair.
I have been thinking of cutting it short again. It's so much easier that way.
Half the reason I don't want to keep growing out my hair is because it takes so long.
I wish I had a magic button that I could press when I wanted my hair to grow. Then you could just press it and have a lot of hair. And not have to worry about being stuck with a gross short haircut since you could always change it in a flash.
Yes I think about crazy things.

Fact 20: I am not allergic to anything. Nor do I take prescriptions or anything. I feel quite proud of myself when I can just skip over that part in the forms and such.

P.S. Only 10 more days of this NaBloPoMo.

1 comment:

  1. hahahah I loved the poemish thing! YOu have the same thoughts on hair as I. (i gots a new blog :)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive