Friday, November 30, 2007

Day 30

It's over! Yes! No.. it was fun.
Of course half of my posts were like nothing posts but I am sure you had fun reading.

Now I think I am going to take a much needed break..either that or I am going to post tomorrow(probably the latter one).

Whoah I wanted to do a super huge post and I can't think of anything.

So When I was unpacking from Mexico..like 5 days after the fact :P.
I found a paper which basically said your bag was selected for a random check when it went through customs. AGH! I haven't noticed anything missing. But I fell kinda embarassed since my bag was like not orginized at all.

So today was full. I woke cleaned my room and then people started arriving..we did our teen class and then me Kandace Josh and Cade went to the gym. It was so fun. I am so weak it is not even funny.
And then me and Cade got dropped off at save on foods where we froze our butts off with the haiti team.

After, me Angela Kelsey and Meghan went to pizza hut.
I ordered a small pizza but because they didn't have any they gave me a medium..SCORE!
Yeah but the most fun was the drive home..just me and Kelsey. It was wow. Brilliant.

And now I am home and super tired.

I have to work tomorrow. Well I didn't have to but I volunteered. 3:30-10.

So yeah I;m sorry this is the best I can do right now.

See you in a month.


Fact 30:Hannah hates NaBloPoMo and will probably never do it again :P. But at least she finished and did not walk out in shame.

1 comment:

  1. Hats off to you Hannah...you stuck with it...even though you went to Mexico for a week of it!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive