Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day 27

It's hard to see what it is I see in you..

So I finally found my camera cord of course I really did know where it was the whole time I just didn't want to waste my energy getting it or I would forget..stuff like that.
So I am putting Lockin and Mexico pictures on facebook.

And here is a story I have been wanting to tell since before I left for Mexico.

So the day of departure me and my mom were bringing Spenser over to the Coulters because they looked after her while we were gone.
So I got Spenser and I was trying to get her to jump up into the back but she didn't want to go. Hmm.
So I got in the back thinking that maybe if she saw me do it she would.
No. Instead she started going around the side of the van, but I was still holding her leash and yeah she made me scrape my hand along the opening of the door.
I immediatley dropped the leash and just sat there for a while.
Blood started coming out.
It was gross and that's when my mom came out and found me.
She brought be inside and she was just about to wash my hand when I came out of my 'coma' and was like no I want to get a picture for my blog first.
You can now see how addicted I am.
So the picture didn't turn out that well but it still looks magnificent.
And now I just have a pink scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive