Thursday, November 1, 2007

Day 1/Happy Birthday


Do I look 15?
*Takes deep breath*
So yesterday was my Birthday.
It was fine.
Yes that's right just fine.
I am not going to lie, it was not my best one. But it was good anyways.
For lunch me, Kandace and Alex went to Kelly O'Bryans and ordered/ate way too much.
But it was good.
And then me and Kandace went back to me(*gasp* Kelly's is rubbing off on me :P) house, where I opened her gift which was awesome!
And then we went out to the farm for the last harvest party.
It was so cold. So I spent most of my time in the dryer(for most of the people reading this alot won't make sense. Oh well.).
We played some games and had fireworks. And I never went on a hayride(everytime I wanted to go they left without me. Some friends I have :).)
So Yeah that was good. And then after everything Me and KAndace and Alex went back to my house and talked until we basically passed out.
This morning. They played pool and we sat around because I was really out of it. But I don't really think we would have done anything if I had been 'in it' anyway.
After they left I read my book and listened to music until it was time to go to work.
I had the biggest surprise at work.
I had just walked in when Ken was like Hannah can I talk to you for a second..I was sooooo nervous(For those of you who don't know Ken is my boss at work who I am veryvery scared of. Hmm what are the chances of him finding this blog?)
and he leads me out into the lobby and ...all the staff start singing happy birthday. OH MY GOSH! I was so embarrassed. And I look around and all the customers are smiling at me. And then Michelle hands me a Cheesecake with whipped topping on it. So yes in a way it was nice because I had been in a very bad mood. But it was so embarrasing.

Anyway that is it for my birthday celabrations. well sort of. We are having Pizza and Icecream cake tomorrow. So yeah.





And to the second part of the post.
So I decided to do it. I am now officially part of NaBloPoMo.
I am pretty sure I am getting the laptop and if I don't I will have the correct amount of posts saved into drafts so some trusted friend can post them each day. That would be kind of cheating but oh well.
And I am going to take somebodys elses idea and post one thing about me everyday.

1.(Of course it has to be about food. That's what I revolve around)
I am not a picky eater. Well hmm let's define picky eater :P.
I have few select foods that I will not touch but other than that I am okay.

Gross foods/drink
1.Root Beer
2.Cream Soda
3.Black Licorice
4.PineApple
5.Mushrooms well most of the time.
6.Soy Sauce
7.Milk
8.Peppers when they are like in Chili or sauteed
9.Raisins
10.Tapioca
11.Egg Nog
12.Fish/Seafood
13.Pancakes
14.Ketchup,barbeque,sourcream and onion chips.
15.Anything Dill flavoured..except the pickles

So that is all I can think of.

P.S. Walmart was playing Christmas songs!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah!!! Happy Birthday!!! (I know I'm late...sorry)
    I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you guys. I'm sure the Harvest Party was a lot of fun! I was thinking about you, when I was watching the fireworks here in Ballycastle. Probably somewhere around 8 AM your guys time. haha...love you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive