Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day 18/*Tear*


I have decided crying soothes the soul.
Whoever said that crying doesn't help was wrong.
Well in most cases it is good. There are some times when it isn't so good.
But it relaxes me alot. After crying I feel calm and way better than when I started. Even if I am crying for no reason.
Sometimes things build up inside of you and it is a better alternitive than to beat somebody up or do something you regret.
So.
Crying=Good


Fact 18: I tend to walk fast. I like to call it my mall walk. I will start walking and then a couple moments later I look back and my mother is a long way aways from me. So, just for fun, sometimes I like to try and go slow. So I will be walking around a store and just dawdle along. It feels strange :). Of course after abit I forget and start walking fast again but it is fun while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive