Saturday, November 24, 2007

Day 24

Well,
One bruised eye, tired body and 27 hours later..
Lock-in was fun.
I didn't really get all that many pictures. The camera was never there at the right times. But I will put some up later(which means when I actually try to find the usb).

I got home today at like 11:00? I went to bed almost immediately, I looked at the new avon catalogs first obviously they are more important than sleep.
I woke up for supper then I made cupcakes for tomorrow.
Then me and my mom went into town for Angela's handbells concert thing at the united church. When I walked out the door of our house I saw..SNOW! Why must there be snow and coldness?
When we got downtown there was no parking anywhere so finally we ended up in a paid parking lot. We got two hours worth and then walked to the church.
The concert was good. But it has not inspired me take up hand bells.
Walking back we see something on our front window..it was a fine. Because we had missed the part where it says there is a flat rate of 3.00 dollars at nighttime. So we have to pay the $25 within the next 7 days.
Fun Fun..
Now I am icing the cupcakes and making cookies.

Fact 24: I think we have gone over this before but..I HATE WINTER/snow/ anything like that. I would be happy if we could just skip to march.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive