Friday, November 2, 2007

Day 2/ Pizza Anyone?

Well Today has been busy. Very busy.
I woke up at quarter past eight and tidied my bedroom and such.
Then all the people came. We did our session.
Then we played cashflow. I am believing that is the best game ever. We have so much fun. Just don't pick up big deals Alex..every time..and you know we can't afford them(that sounds funny. Like a grownup.).
Then we had lunch. It was good, really guys! It just didn't go down the throat too well.
Then my favorite part..the gym. Haha. But we were there for far too long. I mean I do the stuff I want to do in under an hour and then I just waited around.
We went to the mall. And I bought a black hoodie and a grey tanktop..I have way too many though. I think I will do a post on that.
And picked up my icecream cake.

Yes I picked it out myself.
And so we went home and we had pizza.
My mom ordered three large and a large thing of breadsticks..I don't know what she was thinking. This is what we have left.

Fun Fun.
Now I am going to the ski swap. Because I have nothing else better to do on a friday night.


Fact 2:
Okay I thought of a really good one last night but I can't remember it now.
Hmm. Am I allowed to raincheck this early into the thing?
I don't wear as much black clothing as people seem to think I do. Okay for a while I did have a pretty big thing going on but I am pretty sure I am passed that.
That will have to do you for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive