Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day 29

Can you believe it is almost December? Crazy.

So yesterday I wasn't going to go to bible study. And I told my mom that and she unless I have a good reason I have to go. I was shocked.

I went to Behns house yesterday and I saw my pin-striped pants on one of the chairs. How the heck did they get there?

Yay! I just found my black hoodie so now all that I am missing is my timmy hat.

So,

Look at this...



It doesn't prolly show it good enough but that is positively disgusting.
I don't know why but like a week ago all the sudden mt legs start to get really dry and start...cracking? I don't know what the term for that is.
My mom tells me to put cream on but I don't..haha you know sometimes there will be something that grosses you out but you can't stop looking at it. Yeah.. Anyway

Tomorrow is going to be a pretty full day so I should get some sleep.


Fact 29:
I live in a pineapple under the sea!!!!!
Who even likes that show? Of course I have never watched it so I can't really give an opinion on it yet.
I can actually do really well when I set my mind to it. Like I could wake up early get my school done in an hour and go back to bed or make my day productive but I don't. is Sloth the word? I can't remember..

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive