Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day 21/ Ponderings.

Okay,
I had thought of alot to say tonight but I think I have forgotten most of it so this might actually be very short.

1. First of all just so you know, I did not write the poem of yesterday.
I probably should have clarified that. I am not that good. Okay I am not good at all. I found that on one of the blogs I read.

2. On that note I just wanted to share this tidbit of information with you: I read/check up on 29 blogs everyday. Unless I don't go on the computer or I am not at my usual computer so I don't have the sites. Yes I know I addicted..

3. COMMENT PEOPLE!! allright I shouldn't really be mad at you when I hardly do myself but if I didn't want anybodies opinions or whatever I would have a diary.

4. Those blog posts you read that I did in Mexico are probably all I will write about. So if you want more information than that ask me. But Pictures I have in abundance. Well not right now since I can't seem to find the cord. THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME!

5. I lost my Timmies hat and I don't know what to do. I have searched everywhere for it.

6. Umm enough for now.

Fact 21: Okay I was going to do a really personal fact butI didn't really know the right way to phrase it..it wasn't coming out right. So yeah I just wanted to let you know what you missed.
Ooops there goes another one.
Now I can't think or normal happy ones. Not saying the other ones weren't happy.
Ummm. My first email address was glamourgirl1000@yahoo.ca . Actually it is still there.
I got the name from a pink sweater that Jess had given me. Except the 1000 part. I didn't even have to have that in there. But I did.
That was lame. Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. now that i have a working blogish i will comment on your posts! Yay, i'm excited for that part :) cya arounnnddd

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive