Saturday, November 17, 2007

Day 17/ The feminine side.





Of course all of me is feminine side pretty much.



The third dress is my moms wedding dress. I remember I used to try it on all the time, waiting for the day that it actually fit me. And now it does.
It's not really my type of wedding dress though. Mine is going to be white.
My moms coloring and my coloring are like totally opposite so we never wear the same colors.
The last dress is ewwwww. Haha and it was the only dress I had for years until my black sparkly one came along. I don't even know why I still have it.
Now I actually do have one other dress.My Jane Austen dress but it doesn't fit me.
I will save it for another post.

2 comments:

  1. Just a little in site for those who are wondering, The pictures are backwards, so actually the one at the very bottem, like hannah "sun" dress, that one is the first one, and yah, so if you go from the bottom up, it all works out =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh...ok...that makes sense. I was feeling all weird cause I liked the last one best. And Hannah said it was ugly. And suddenly I felt old, and thought maybe my ideas on fashion were suddenly out of date, and I was going to be the Mom that still dresses in fashions from when SHE was young, and thinks that she is cool and hip...and I was very insecure.
    But now I'm ok :P
    haha!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive