Friday, November 9, 2007

Day 9/ Here we go.

So as most of you know, I am not feeling very excited. Maybe because the worry and nervousness is overpowering it.
I am so paranoid that I am going to be stopped. That I will have something illegal in my things that they take away my ipod or something. That I will beep when I go through the metal detecter even when I am not wearing any metal. All these things keep going through my head of what could go wrong.
But I think when I actually get to Mexico I will be okay.
Deep breath.
I didn't get to bed until two and then I had ahorrible sleep. I am frantically packing last minute things which leads me to this question. Why am I on here?
Today we drive down to Vancouver. 8 people in a 7 seater. With plenty of snacks foron the way.
I bought 7 books and I already had 3.I think I am going to be okay in that department.
My ipod is charged with new songs on it. I have paper and crayons and markers.
A new crossword puzzle book.
Andhopefully I have everything I need for this vacation.
Alex will be putting up my prewritten posts. And I will see you in Eleven days.
Unless I find an internet cafe. Then I will doing you a extra post!


Fact 9: My legs are the worst thing that has happened to me. They are covered in scars and bruises and they are short and fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive