Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day 8/ HUGE PET PEEVE!!



These Boots!
I am sure you have seen these around town. Everybody has them. They drive me nuts. Do all the women/girl characters know that those are the worst choice shoe that there is?
They annoy me. And I cringe every time I see them.
If one of my friends starts wearing them I will pull them off her and burn them so be warned..

Fact 8: I hate winter. Snow, dark nights, having to wear bulky winter coats.
So I will be counting the days until spring.
And icy roads!...I hater driving in the winter. I am so mad that my birthday is in october which means next year when I get my L I will have to be learning in winter.

2 comments:

  1. haha, funny that you should blog about pet peeves...totally coincedental, I decided to let people know of a couple of my pet peeves.

    And yes..."Ugh" boots are named that for a reason. VERY bad taste if you ask me. You'll never have to worry about me wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE THEM TOO!!! And they are EVERYWHERE even here in Ireland. ESPECIALLY here in Ireland. You can buy them at Claire's really cheap apparently.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive