1. Getting a package in the mail.
2. Laughing and laughing and laughing with one of your best friends.
3. When something goes wrong, but I'm okay with it.
4. Reading books. It has been too long.
5. Wearing dresses all the time, cause you can do that in the summer.
6. Living without my phone for a day. Puts thing in perspective.
7. T Swift in the morning.
8. Having weekends so that I can actually enjoy this heat that kills me everyday at work.
Saturday, July 7, 2012
Friday, July 6, 2012
One time I was shopping around in MTF Price Matters. Not something I do frequently, usually only when I need to kill some time in the Valleyview area. And I saw a stack of these coconut M&M's.
I like M&M's. I like coconut. It was really a no brainer, and at such a good price!
But...like when you are buying food on sale at the grocery store, you wonder if there is a reason for the great deal especially when it seems like no one else has been scooping them up. So rather than buying the 20 packages I had originally intended, I got one as a sample.
Why did I doubt?
They were GREAT!
But unfortunately the rest of them were gone the next time I stopped in at MTF.
Fast forward to my Europe trip.
Grocery stores really are my favourite place to be. So, naturally I had to go into as many as possible in every town and city we went to. I rarely actually NEEDED something but that didn't stop me.
Then in Venice(I think), we were walking out of a grocery store and the coconut caught my eye. They are European and they are EXPENSIVE! It was something like 2 euro for a package. I couldn't make myself pay that much money even they are quite yummy. Very yummy, actually.
Goes to show that I was hard wired to live in Europe where they love the coconut chocolate and do not try to sell it cheap at the local discount store.
If anyone finds a store that sells this product, please alert me immediately. I have not been able to find it since.
at 5:33 PM
- ► 2013 (22)
- ▼ July (4)
- ► 2011 (94)
- ► 2010 (144)
- ► 2009 (96)
- ► 2008 (181)