Saturday, November 3, 2007

Day 3/You know you have had a bad day when...

You eat your supper in your room whilst(a word?) everybody is at the dinner table.
I don't want to talk about it.
Today I went with my mom while she got her MRI done at the hospital. I don't actually know what that stands for so don't ask me(maybe one of my smart college students can tell me*cough* Rebekah :P).
After that we had a little time so we went to Superstore where I got half of my moms Christmas present. Then we walked over to Tim Hortons where we had lunch with my auntie and my cousin. That is where I found out that other stores actually have the triple chocolate cookies, unlike ours.
We had to drive all the way over to westsyde after that to pick up Cade. The whole time my mom was trying to convince me it would be a good place to live. I didn't believe her.
This is the part where I made an embarrassment of myself( I can just see everybody perking up their ears :). So my mom made me go get him..but I didn't want to go knock at the door and I heard them playing in the garage so I sort of jumped up to see if I could see Cade throught the little line of windows at the top. I couldn't see anything so I tried again. And then while I was standing there A strange face appears in the window. AHH I didn't want to look stupid trying to do signals or anything so I just stared at him.
And then he came to the door at the side but while he was doing that Cade came to the window thing and saw it was me. In the meantime the guy came out and I don't remember if he said anything but I explained I was there for Cade. Anyway I was totally embarrased after. You might not think it was that big of a deal and I don't really either..but the guy was hmm well kinda cute and I made a total fool of myself jumping up and down trying to see into his garage.

We went to the mall next where I bought 2 pairs of shorts and 1 pair of capris. And I checked out the new store 'Stitches' but it wasn't that impressive and it was very busy so I am going to have to go again to get a real idea of what the store is like.

We finally went down to the church for the Haiti meeting. Which was good. We talked over ideas for fundraising and such.

Anyway I am going to go now and so some Christmas decorating...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I know it is way too early but I need something to do and my mom seems okay with the idea.

Fact about me #3:
I am a list maker. I like to be organized in that way. I make tons of lists. Books I want to read movies day to day lists birthday wishlists birthday/christmas presents for other people.
Sometimes I don't carry out the lists but they are always fun to make.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a little Bundle of Joy for you! (Haha I like that!)
    Awww, why are you eating in your room? That's no fun. Ps. I'm pretty sure you DO want to talk about it :P
    How is your Mom doing? Do they know anything more??
    Mmm, TH's triple chocolate cookies!!!!! My favvvvorite. Well the caramel chocolate chunk ones are pretty good too...especially warm. Mmm....!!!
    haha window jumping!!! That is funny. And it makes me realize how much I have emabarassed myself in my lifetime. I think I've just stopped caring. haha.
    What is "stiches"? Is it a clothing store?
    Haiti! Oh that is so exciting! Who is all on the team? What kind of fundraisers are you going to do? (hey you could do a pretty good post on thaaat *hinthint*)
    And lists are delightful of course. I make lists too, but they are all over the place and disorganized and I never use them...just make them. I'm terrible. When did I become so scatterbrained?? Sheesh. I'm a wreck. haha!
    Talk to ya later :)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive