Thursday, November 22, 2007

Day 22

Today was one of those days where I seriously considered not blogging.
I was so warm and cozy in my bed. But I had to get out to take out my contacts anyway. And there is no way I am stopping this thing now.

But I have no idea what I should say.

I still haven't found my timmy's hat. I have given it up for gone.

Awkward silence.

I need to remember to bring the camera tomorrow to the lockin.

So Avril is coming in March and I really want to see her but I need someone to go with and I think it is too late anyway.

Only 8 more days of November, scary.
And I have not done like any of my Christmas shopping.



Fact 22: I am some strange eating habits.
I eat my yoghurt from tim hortons with a fork..it is much better that way.
While we are on that subject..The yoghurt there is soo good. The Vanilla at least..I don't think I have ever had the strawberry.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive