Monday, November 19, 2007

Day 19/ Home.

I am home. It seems like it has been forever. But really only 11 days.
Everything seems to be the same. My room was how I left it. The keyboard space button still sticks.
I don't really feellike writing right now, but that is understandable when you were traveling for 19 hours last night/this morning had a brief sleep and then drove another four hours.
I will try and get some pictures up tomorrow. I am sort of in a daze right now.
I am going to have to start school again. But maybe I will have that renewed energy you get at the start of a school year. Ormaybe not. We will see.

Fact 19: Even when I am in a crappy depressed mood I fake it and act happy. It actually makes me feel better sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive