Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Day 7/ *Sigh of relief*

I figured out the mystery of the broken memory card. Apparently every couple of months or so you are supposed to format the card to the camera. My grama told us that. It's a sad day when your grama knows more about technology then you do. But it's just because she reads the instructions and I don't. Those things are a waste of time.
So I formatted it and everything is back to normal. Well sort of. When you format it all the pictures on the card get erased so remember to upload the pictures before you format.
Today and lasy night I have been packing. I am so scared that I am going to forget something or have the airport officials stop me because I have something in my bag that is not supposed to be there. At least this first experiance going on a plane is with people I know. I can't imagine doing it alone.
So for the rest of the day I will be packing making blogposts and going to youth.

Fact 7:Until the age of eleven or twelve I didn't even know what a mall was.

1 comment:

  1. I hate walking through the beeping doorframe at the airport. I feel like such a criminal if it goes off, so I took many precautions (such as removing my belt way back in the foodcourt...haha I know I'm such a nerd!) to make sure that it wouldn't. But I don't think you have to worry about anything. The only thing you're really not allowed through on your carry-on is liquids.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive