Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day 27 and 1/2

*Gasp*
You know those times when you see something that must be impossible it's so wierd that you have to check again..and maybe again...
I logged onto facebook just now and I had 47 Notifications. That what happens when you put two big photo albums on in one day.

For the longest time I haven't been doing math. Just because it's hard. Well not hard like hard. But like it has too be done it several different steps and so it takes awhile just to do one problem BUTTTTTTTTTTT I am doing this math program that has the different types of math in different books so for a change of scenery I switched over too a different kind a voila I have done 33 pages of math in the last 3 days. Which is what I have to do in order to keep to my goal but at least I am having fun now.

Except for Matt and Behn I have planned out the Christmas presents and almost boughten those ones. So now I just have to do those and then maybe actually start on my own.

So I was walking toward the van after my lesson today and I look over and I see a banana yellow car. Hmmm I have never seen any car like this except for Kelsey's..but just to make sure I look for other details..yup there is the holder for the 'N' sign..She must be in the store so I went in..looked all around finally I found her over by the sheet music and I said hello but I had to work so I left..But Anyway..
I find that funny..Okay maybe that was stupid but anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive