Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Facts...................

Okay, So after posting today's I realized that I haven't been doing my facts..Maybe on purpose..:) REally try it..it is very hard to come up with facts about yourself.

So I have one that is really two sooo

Fact 27:
I am so like my mom. I mean it's almost scary.
Like today. Cade was driving down the barnhartvale hill and I was totally freaking out..closing my eyes telling him to go slower..the whole deal. And really it's quite funny because usually I laugh at my mom when she does that.
And a couple of days ago we were going into town and Sean asked my mom if he could buy a lego set and at the same time me and mom said no..he asked why and not joking we said almost the exact thing at the same time..like how it's too close to Christmas and all...and she started laughing at me after that.
Which brings me to number......

28: I grew up too soon. I think mostly because when I was younger I didn't really have any friends my age so I would hang out with my brothers and their friends but it is kinda sad. But just to let you know I did have the whole barbie phase(wow I totally don't know where that came from)
Well it started with my aunties old ones that I sometimes went over to my grama's and played with. There was a ton of clothes and stuff. I wonder if she still has those. Same with the mermaid dolls we used to play with in the bath. Though I don't really know why we had baths at her house when ours was like 2 minutes away.
Anyway...Totally off topic..I had more to say but now I have forgotten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive