Sunday, November 11, 2007

I am actually here!

Well.
Here I am.
In Mexico.
Feeling the cool breeze while listening to spiderman three.
Life is good :P.

Let's start from the beginning before I forget everything.

So we were driving down to Van. in a seven seater.
My back started hurting after like 5 minutes.
We stopped in abbotsford for supper. Already I had had three firsts.
1. First time ever(that I know of) going to Van. in the fall/winter.
2. First time stopping in abbotsford.
3. First time going to Burger king, and it wasn't really pleasant
since I only get chicken or salad now I go this thing called chicken fries. Hmm. Not the same as my chicken nuggets from Mcdonalds.
Then we loaded back into the car drove for a while and after alot of searching finally found the hotel. We went around the block like three times before we could find the entrance.
Then it was frantic searching through the van to make sure we had everything since we wouldn't see the van til after the trip.
We got settled in and I turned on the TV and watched the last half of high school musical 2. I watched the first one last week.
They are..musicals. I don't really see why everybody is so hyped up on them. They aren't really good.
We went to bed, but not before I stuffed myself with chips and pepsi so I felt really sick.
We awoke the next morning at 4:30. Oh my gosh, it isn't even to call that morning. But suprisingly I was reallly awake and I hadn't even has coffee.
We went to the airport got checked through.
My panic subsided when I didn't beep going through the metal detector. But Matt and Behn did.
We waited around.
Went and got some breakfast. Mmmm, cinnamon buns.
When boarding we found that the 4 youngest did not have seat numbers on their tickets. AAhhh, I feared the worst and now it was happening.
But everything got sorted out and Me Sean and Noah were in the same row so that was good.
But the planetrip was so looonggg and the movie was horrible. So I..basically just sat. I tried reading but I was so nervous I couldn't concentrate.
And they kept coming around with drinks.
Firsts.
1. First time on a plane
2. First time out of Canada/British Columbia
3. First time in Houston.

We didn't do anything there. We just walked to our next set of waiting seats and I did crosswords.

But my time is running out so I will continue tomorrow. Or maybe. The day after.
Depends on how busy I am.

Adios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive