Friday, November 23, 2007

Day 23/ Almost.

So I almost forgot to blog today.
My day has been so busy.
And to top it off I did not get like any sleep last night and I woke up early.
I find this the best recipe for the all-nighter :P.

So today I haven't been feeling so good. Mind-like.
I don't really want to go into details but yeah. So this will be short.

Tonight is the lock-in. I am hoping it will be as good as last years.
I did remember a camera so there will be pictures. Unless I forget to use it, which will probably happen.

How am I going to get through seven more days if I am already struggling with this?

Oh well. This is better than no post I guess.

Fact 23: I hate bananas so don't call me one :).
No that was a joke.
I actually like Kamloops. I don't want to live in a place like Kelowna. Too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive