Sunday, August 1, 2010

Have I ever mentioned..

That I love my pseudo family?
They are pretty amazing.

RECAP:
Today was the best day off I've had in months.

I had Starbucks AND McDonalds for breakfast. Win right there.
I took pictures, and sorted music. Cause that's what I do for fun.
I went out of the box and sat in a different section of church.

I illegally rode in the back of a truck.
I saw Kelsey and Steve's new place.
I had lunch with cool people and..
Tried the new cobb salad from Wendy's.
Btw it was so good.

I photo shot myself and watch two episodes of the sweet new show I'm into..
HARPERS ISLAND

I got gas.
Like car gas..for my car.

I hung out with 4 of the most awesomesauce people ever!
The Baerg family is my favorite.

We made gluten free cinnamon buns that took forever..and we had to substitute a ton of stuff..and the oven caught on fire...But they turned out great. Almost tasted as good as normal ones.

Oh, we used the interesting cookbook that Jill gave as a bridal shower present..I din't know if it's bad luck to use presents before the wedding but at least you know it's a good one eh?
It was so very interesting with all the information about different flours and starches and such. We spent a great deal of time reading it.

And we discussed bridesmaid dresses and picked out the recessional song for the wedding.
FUN TIMES.
I laughed way too much.
And we danced way too much too.

It has been so long since I was a Baerg I forgot how much fun it was.
I will not wait 6 months before the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive