Tuesday, August 31, 2010

All my good intentions..

Since I'm giving myself a week off I decided to start it off right by cleaning and fixing up the yard.
Killing two birds with one stone I would be making the place look pretty and excercising my body which is a goal I have for two weeks.

It started off...well, I guess.
I thought cleaning the boys house was frustrating because you spend two hours cleaning it and ten minutes later you can't tell that you cleaned at all.
Well, our yard is way worse. No matter how much you do to it it always looks like it could use ten more hours of work. Lately I have been raking up leaves which seems a little strange to be doing in August but you have to know that these leaves are not from this year. Nope, they are from the past 4 years all building up. It's been A LOT of fun.

But here I started at 10 am and I was planning to spend the better part of the day out there and I actually didn't really mind all the work when I'm walking back from the house with the saw(yeah cleanup around my house are intense) and I hear some crashing around over by the willow trees..and I look..and about 40 feet away from me is a little black bear.

I'm not really scared cause the door is 10 feet away and i do have a saw in my hand if things go sour. I call for Sean to grab my camera cause my first thought it obviously to snap a picture so I can show my readers. We watched sniff out the chicken coop and go through the bushes, the whole time I'm wishing that he would just start charging towards us, but it didn't happen. And watching him got boring so we all came inside and I have changed my mind about doing anymore yardwork today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive