Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Because I'm weird like that..

1. I can't wear the same socks twice. Ew. Always fresh ones for me.
2. I go for dinner and movies by myself. And don't think much of it.
3.Every night I set my alarm and then check it multiple times. But I don't stop there, every time I check it I mentally go through my morning schedule to make sure I will have enough time. The funny thing is, I do everything the exact same every morning and it always takes relatively the same amount of time, but my brain doesn't trust itself I guess.
4. I love butter tarts but hate raisins. So I fork them into my mouth suck on them and then spit them out.
5. I love trying out new things, specially food type things. It brings me much joy to find something I've never tried before and buy it just to see what it's like. Half the time it turns out being disgusting, but it held me in suspense for awhile.
6. I am a free spirit. And for the most part I can just laugh when people think I am strange for doing things and acting the way I do.
7. I have a love for ugly. Which is pretty much the reason I chose the blackmoor goldfish and one day I will have a pug to call my very own.
8. I get very annoyed/upset when people judge on some accounts. So I try to go out of my way to prove them wrong. Maybe I'm explaining this a little wrong.
A lot of people think I'm not very physical and are very surprised when I do something like play hockey or keep up with the group when we go for a hike.
What they should know is I love doing those things. And maybe I'm not very good at them but that's only cause I've had bad experiences so I've stopped trying. I love playing hockey. And it makes me extremely happy when I actually get the ball and pass it to the right person..but half the reason I hold back is cause of the negative I get when I pass it to the wrong person.
9.I have a dress/shoe fetish. I might have told you about this before. I love love love buying new shoes and dresses. But the problem is..whenever I go to wear this I decide that they aren't appropriate for the situation and it would be easier to wear something else. Sad, very sad.
10. I have this..nasty addiction. I've decided to come clean about it.
I hoard food.
There it's out.
I know you are all judging me now.
Let me explain :D.
I like to buy myself extra food..cause really, sometimes I want something other than cheese and apples to snack on in a day. Then I put it in my closet. and usually I never eat it..and it has been building up in there for a while.
I'm gonna pawn some of it off on suspecting characters though..
Actually I already have =).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive