Saturday, August 14, 2010

Expresso Shot Saturday!

Oh my, Today was such a good day at work.
We were all really tired so me and Rylee decided to do an expresso shot every hour from 8-12. It was amazing.

8:00- Straight up
9:00- 50%/50% with French Vanilla Cappuccino
10:00-Triple/Triple
11:00-Triple/Triple, Iced with Hazelnut flavour shot.

It was really hard to tell if the expresso was working cause me and Rylee together are always crazy anyway. You should see us..half the time our manager starts screaming at us cause we feed off eachother and bounce around and start shouting and all that good stuff.

But yeah today was a lot of fun.
I bossed people around like the entire time. Which, is a good thing and a bad thing.
I like that my manager lets me be in charge but then sometimes it's not fun just cause I feel like I have to take care of so much stuff, and I feel like it's my fault when things don't get done..and sometimes ordering people around just plain doesn't feel good.

But, I learned how to do some supervisor things, even though I'm not going to be a supervisor...and yeah, GREAT DAY!

The other day this flower delivery man walked in with this huge bouquet of flowers and me and rylee raced over to see who they were for..
They were for all the staff from one of our truck driver regulars. It was so cute.


Okay, That's all I have to say for the moment. Now off to enjoy what is left of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive