Thursday, August 5, 2010

Being the genius that I am I have too special exciting events coming up.
One *should* happen Monday, I say that with a bit of speculation only because my memory has never been great and it will be a 50/50 chance that I forget about it completely.

The next..should happen in the next couple days with the way I am going.


Mmmm, Value Village. My favorite.

Of course the library and value village go hand in hand. How could they not when they are both so resistible and conveniently side by side.

This was a first for me. Cobb's Bread. It tasted good. It was a healthy alternative for lunch, and it was under $4!

Of course saving the best for last. Highly expensive but i will admit it tasted really good.

I finally finished my organizing at the Church. Well, I say finished but there is really a hundred other things I could do with it. I just had to make myself a stopping point somewhere.

And there is my day in a nutshell.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive