Monday, August 30, 2010

M.L.M





This one makes me smile.
So at camp we are supposed to send letters or notes to eachother during the summer,j just to encourage and make everybody feel good cause they are getting mail..
Anyway so in the craft we have like 3 huge boxes of cards. Cards for every occasion. I guess a store was closing down or something and rather than throwing all the cards out they donated them to the camp.
And we have never really found a way to use them as crafts so the only thing they get used for is staff..
This is the one I got.
It's sort of an inside joke..but I have this doll baby beans and I take him to camp every year..and sometimes just carry him around with me..pretending he's my baby..okay...enough info for you =).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive