Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sometimes..

As all of you know, or should know.
I usually have a hate relationship with chocolate.

But even I can be willing to accept the milky cocoa goodness when it presents itself to me as a fresh hot from the oven brownie with vanilla icecream to go with it.

Updates:
I missed my special Monday blog, and unlike Tilt which I have been doing whenever this new one has a specification and that is that it HAS to be on Monday. Hopefully I'll get er done next week.
I actually started forming my Jamaica post in my head today so that should be coming along shortly. Bout time.
I plugged in my programmable coffee maker tonight, Pretty excited about waking up to fresh coffee tomorrow morning. I'm just prepping myself really, in about a month I'll be able to tell you.

1 comment:

  1. you can borrow my steeltoed boots if you need some... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive