Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thoughts of the day.

I love hanging out with my family.

To give it actually wayy more fun than to receive.

I'm doing the shirt challenge. I've started and I will force myself to finish.

I have a wall-e friend. Some child left their wall-e toy at work the other day and Julie said I could keep it.

In the months that I have owned a certain sweater of mine I have never washed it.
Disgusting thought? Yes. Is it still fuzzy and soft on the inside? Yes.
And before this last week it even looked nice still, until I got blueberry icecream smeared on the front.

I bought this water bottle. It's awesome. Disney fairies.
The camera cord is still MIA or else I would have a picture for you.

I have a problem. I am a compulsive...greeting card addict.
I buy them all the time. It doesn't really matter what type it is, whether a birthday, get well, anniversary. As long as it strikes my fancy I buy it.

I'm here, and happy.
and that is sufficient enough for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive