Monday, July 26, 2010

When I'm up I can't get down.

Do you ever have those moments when you think about either a friend or a family member and your love for them overtakes you for a moment and it's hard to breathe?

Okay..maybe I'm the only crazy one like that.


Anyway.
I love procrastination.
I was going to do a blog post about Jamaica..but the bigness of the project scares me so I will put it off awhile longer.

___________________________________________________________________________________

1.


2. Fringe is my latest tv show conquest. I am loving Walter Bishop and tin foil hats.

3.Great Big Sea is live in Kamloops on Saturday! This excites me to the very point of running around the yard doing little happy laughs. This is a band that I pretty much grew up on. Them, Enya and Switchfoot pretty much made up my music tastes.
Hopefully when I go to buy tickets tomorrow they will still have some left.
They have been going for 18 years. Crazy.


4. In theatres, at this very moment there is a movie called 'Ramona and Beezuz'. I am very tempted to go watch it. Although it might ruin the fond memories that I have developed for the Beverly Cleary book. And Selena Gomez is in it. Blech. Josh Duhamel on the other hand... :D

5.My fish is still alive and still kicking but it seems in all the rush of packing before Jamaica I totally forgot about my ivy and it is looking a little..droopy. Hopefully i can revive. I'll start by a nice drink and nice trip to the dark cool basement(I fear that half the reason why he's so sick is because of all the heat.)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about you, but after reading your post, I'm feeling the need for a tin foil hat.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive