Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's true we make a better day, just you and me.

I had a alot of fun at work today.
This past week has been one of my faves.

I found my camera cord.
Proof:


CD of the week:
Begin To Hope- Regina Spektor

Bonus CD:(Since I am going to see Hedley in September I need to make sure I am familiar with all of their music, so I reviewing.)
Hedley(Self Titled)

I'm extremely tired and nothing to do anyway so I am just going to clean my room and then make it an early night by going to bed at 9(!).

It's raining really hard outside. Maybe I'll go stand out there for awhile.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I love standing in the rain. Today it started raining as I was walkng back from work. I liked it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive