Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Photos.

FYI: I actually detest it when people shorten pictures into 'pix' or 'pics'.

Flowers make me happy. Who says you need a special reason to buy them? Cause they are totally wrong!

My fishy is changing colours. He started all white, then got some reds and orange, and now there is some blue appearing. I'm thinking it must be normal, but we still don't know what type if fish he is so we can't find out.
We just celebrated our 13 week anniversary this past Saturday.

I am the queen of making fun for myself.
So, this night I invited my brother(who is a little uptight sometimes) along for the ride.
We went and saw a movie. Not together of course. That would be weird =). I saw 'Ramona and Beezuz'. Holy, that was a good movie. I could probably even watch it again in theatres. But I won't.
He saw 'Despicable Me'. Wild horses couldn't drag me to that movie. Trust me, one already tried.
After I dragged him to Walmart got some Taylor Swift and some really nasty candies(pictured above *they were called Snerdles how could I resist?*) and made him sing all the way home. Well, he was singing..I was..yelling.
And now I believe I can say I am recovered from a really really bad day at work.
Thanks for tuning in, it's time for me to get lots of sleep.

1 comment:

  1. If i knew anything about fish i would guess that it was a dwarf gourami... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive