Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hey, Hey guess what?

Everybody knows the popular song "Love Song" By Sara Bareilles.
A catchy tune that is very piano based.
Well, she was one of those one hit wonders, it seems.
Several years later and nothing new that anybody knows of.

Back when that song came out I bought the CD, since that was back in my actually buying cd's mood. I might have listened to it once and written it off as boring. But I recently started going through all my cd's again and this one came up and I absolutely adore it.
A lot of her songs remind me of Regina Spektor.

This song I have here for your listening pleasure is very slow and sad but don't be fooled, most of her stuff is upbeat. All of it keeping with the piano theme.

She has a new cd coming out in September and I cannot wait to buy it.




Oh anddd just so you know..
No big deal or anything..
POST #500!
Amazing really. I can't believe that I am still at this.

2 comments:

  1. Between the lines..... I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya I like her too...I have yet to actually buy her stuff, but i've given it a listen here and there.

    ps. post 500! you have surpassed PJ! well, on your next post you will.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive