Friday, August 27, 2010

I'll pick you up at 8. We'll go on a date.

Did I tell you I did internet shopping last week?
I did.
And Amazon has emailed me saying that is on it's way.
Excited.

On a day like today, when work was amazing and you had the time of your life, all you can do is pour yourself a glass of sparkling apple-grape juice and cook yourself a wonderful steak dinner complete with mashed potatos, fresh rolls and mini carrots just picked from the garden.

Since you don't want the fun to stop you decide to bake chocolate chip cookies. This is the first time you have baked for a considerable time.
Since you are a nice kind caring person you give your still-warm-from-the-oven cookies to the neighbours next door that you have never even spoken to.

Of course the show must go on. This is your comfy Friday night at home, you decide to watch a new release dvd that you rented from the Video store that you go so often they consider you a friend. It's a nice light romance comedy and the perfect way to end off a grade A day.

P.s. This is the first time you have ever had to cook the steak by yourself before.
But you figured you can't go wrong since some people like to eat them pretty much pure red.
P.p.s You downed the entire bottle of 'vino' by yourself. Somebody is going to be sleeping well tonight.
P.p.p.s You are getting scared for your social life because these days the idea of hanging out with people sounds like a chore and you would rather just do everything by yourself.
p.p.p.p.s Oh, by the way you think that visiting the grocery store is fascinating and it should really be considered an attraction.


Okay yes, this was all actually my life today but I phrased one of my sentences at 'you' and after that I just couldn't stop.

I went dancing in the rain at work today. THREE TIMES.
Yeah, that's how much we slack at my job :).
But it was so much fun.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive