Monday, August 16, 2010

Memory Lane Monday

My new feature.

The reason for it?
None.
Just kidding.

I was going through all my boxes of junk the other day, trying to pair down on everything for the 30 billionth time and I asked myself the question that I ask myself every time. "Why do I keep all this stuff?"

Well, I keep it cause I cannot bare giving/throwing away some of these things since they have to much meaning or memories to them. Even though I never think abotu any of it unless I am going through the boxes. Crazy me.

So reasons:
1.A way to showcase all the things I think are worth keeping.
2.Maybe, somehow you can get to know me better through this.(Unless you are some creepy stalker, I would prefer you didn't get to know me.)
3.You can laugh at all the junk I like to think is special.

So, let's begin.
Oh ps, I'm probably only going to do one picture a week, cause this is meant to be a simple short thing and I don't want to run out of things in the first two weeks.



All the paper cranes my duckling as ever made for me.
Some of them are white and if you look closely enough you can tell they are welcome cards from church.
And some even have notes on them.
Aw. Ain't that sweet.
Just wanted you to know that I thought they were special enough to keep.
They spent the first couple years on my desk.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive