Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's actually quite wierd.
When I go to bed 'early' I sleep in really late but when I go to bed really late I wake up at eight(not meant to rhyme).
I am sick. Just normal sick. Sneezing and burning up and headaches and all that loverly stuff.

Do you have those times when you're in a mood and then some little thing happens, and usually that thing wouldn't bother you but since you are in a mood it does and you go off in a rampage?

Or maybe it's just all the bad stuff is coming at me at once and I am not strong enough to fight. I don't know.

I'm cold and I'm sick and I'm using the crappy keyboard downstairs. And Matthew is leaving tomorrow, and I just watched a sad movie and I just heard about something that really ticked me off.

This wasn't supposed to be a ranting post.

I just need really Starbucks and a girly movie and Spaghetti and camp..and all the thingsI have written on my love lists.
and sleep.
Maybe tomorrow will turn out better than today.

2 comments:

  1. aw Hannah my dear.
    Im sorry i know what your talking about
    i think that every other girl can simpithise with you on this one........anyhoo hope your feeling better soon my luv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbucks is evil.
    Resist.
    As far as girly movies go, have you seen The Holiday? I haven't, but I heard it was good.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive