Thursday, March 13, 2008

Okay wierdest dream ever.
I was at work. But work was at church. So the soup and sandwich station was the sound booth.
And the drive thru window was the door to outside by the kitchen.
So these people were going through drivethru and they wanted chili so while I was talking I went over to the soundbooth to get it. And Aryck was there. I didn't even ask why I was just getting the chili..and then another worker came in and took over the speaking part. They wanted a chicken club...but they said something funny like they wanted it on diced wheat ...or something I can't remember.
So all of the sudden the people who were in drivethru are coming in the door and they know aryck. there's like 3 boys and a mom. So two of the older guys are hanging around the sound booth. And they start talking to Aryck and they're like what are you going to do after school?
Are you going to go to Afghanistan? And kid you not he says "I don't know it depends on if Cassie wants me too." ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Oh my gosh. So I was like eww there is no way Cassie likes you. And I think we started yelling at each other and then I started running. And he grabbed a ladle of boiling hot chili..and started chasing me. Well people Aryck chasing me is scary enough..and with boiling hot chili?AGH so I was running toward the door to lead back to the sunday school rooms and I pass my mom..and another mom. But they don't do anything. And finally he catches up to me. And I think he pours the chili on me. I don't remember but all I do remember is that after I am in the kitchen and i'm saying to myself 'this burn won't hurt because I already had a child.' Or something..
So people. tell me what this all means. To my knowledge I do not have a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive