Thursday, March 27, 2008

T.I.L.T.

Oh my gosh!
It's Thursday and I remembered.
It's actually quite funny because I was in the shower and I'm thinking it's Thursday has it really only been a week since I came back from camp..but I thought noo it must have been 2..so when I got on the computer I look at the calender and sure enough it's only been a week. And then I 'm like.....thursday..Thursday... THURSDAY!
So here I am.
Things I love Thursday
1.Hannah Montana
2.The perfect Chicken club
3.Medieval based books
4.Emails.
5.Blogs
6.Exfoliating Apricot scub
7.Soft towels
8.Mennonite Squish
9.Garage Sweatpants
10.Colbie Caillet

So as you may have guessed usually the lists are about things that have happened lately or things I have been thinking about.
there is no number to the list just go til you can go no longer.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of medieval-era based fiction...or at least I used to read a lot of it...ever read Catherine Called Birdie, or the Arthur trilogy by Kevin Crossley-Holland? They were all really good as far as I can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Earthly Knight - Janet Mcnaughton....there's another story I have based on the Tam Lin story which I really like, but I can't remember the title...I"ll have to look when I get home.

    Beauty - Robin McKinley (A retelling of beauty and the beast)

    Both REALLY good reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shylock's Daughter - Mirjam Pressler

    - set in the 1500s is loosely based on the story of the Merchant of Venice...another enjoyable read.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive