Thursday, March 27, 2008

(let's blow bubbles together)




You Should Date An Italian!



You love for old fashioned romance, with an old fashioned guy

An Italian guy is the perfect candidate to be your prince charming

If your head doesn't spin enough, just down another espresso with him

Invest in a motorcycle helmet - and some carb blocker for all that pasta!

Which Foreign Guy Should You Date?


I had this whole post of quiz results but then something happened and it wasn't working so I just left it.
Today was very lazy.
I read..all day. And I made cookies. While listening to Colbie Caillet.
There was actually this funny moment where I was dancing to the music and I look outside and since it was windy it looked like the willow trees were dancing with me.

3 comments:

  1. Now you just need to find an Italian guy!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently I should date an Australian. They're hard to find around here, darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, i have a new love for accents :P I cant help it, one of the leaders this past few days ( at the retreat i was at) their was a guy from Ireland, it was Awesome! He twas pretty young too, just turned 18 a few months ago... pretty brave soul to come over hear for a year for youth mission. anywho... I need to take that quiz :P
    -Kandace

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive