Friday, February 29, 2008

Ways to spend your Friday night.

(Based on a true story)

1.Sing in a choir of many ages.
2.Sneeze practically all day(but that doesn't count because it's not night)
3.Eat some delish food..and some not so good.
4.Watch Ratatoille(sp?)
5.Chase a little cute boy around a church(all in fun people, it's wasn't as if I was actually chasing him if you get what I mean)
6.Go visit your friend at work when they are technically closed
7.Spend an hour in shoppers Drug Mart


So yeah that basically sums up my night.
Our church had their vision banquet and I was helping out with the children which there was only two of so it wasn't bad.
After Kelsey and Neighdine(haha Private Joke) and me went to visit Angela at Arby's. We got there like 3 minutes before they closed but we knew the manager type person so it was okay.
Of course it was Friday night and we couldn't go home at ten o clock so I suggested SDM Where we spent an hour going down every aisle. Okay I lied..we missed like three.
We bought mini eggs which we feasted on the whole way home.

It was fun.

Tomorrow I don't believe I am doing anything. So I will sleep late and go to bed early to make up for the last week.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive