Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring break camp.

Sunday:
Well, we got off to a late start because Cade was working on his car, nothing necessary, and then when we finally left we had to turn back after 20 minutes because we had forgotten vital things.
So topping it off we were almost to Kelowna when yes we got pulled over by a women police and she gave us a ticket for speeding. Cade has a very good excuse so ask him about that.
Of course bad luck comes in threes.
Well I wouldn't really call this one bad luck.
We needed to phone somebody to tell them we were going to be late and all that we had was 'Marks' cell number. I phone it. its actually his moms.
And just when she is going to give me his number the connection dies. I don't know if it was my side or hers. But I phoned back immediately and she didn't pick up.

When we finally got to camp we went tot he dining hall and no joke Rob had just dialed our number to see if we were coming. He thought it would be rude to hang up so he talked to my mom for a couple minutes.
We helped set up the trampolines and swepted and raked after that. There was a bunch of new people so I went into my quiet shy self and wasn't really talking.

But as the night wore on I started getting to know the girls and I had fun.
Later we split into groups and were supposed to go over the devotion notes to see ifwe could add anything. My group didn't have very good concordances in our bibles so we couldnt really find any good verses. But we had a lot of fun laughing.

Then I played some piano while all the other girls were in the cabin.

And that basically ended the night.


To be continued....

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive