Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday!(?)

so today was I guess better than yesterday. So far.

Went to church. I had forgotten to put my contacts in so I could hardly see. And I was in Nursey.Wow, I hate little kids..jk :P.

After church I said goodbye to Matthew(sniff). And the youth groupish people went on a hike.
Which the first part of was intense but it got easier.

After Kelsey dropped me off at home but the door was locked, fortunately she was still there and I asked her to drop me off at the store and then I would walk home. But she wouldn't let me I don't know why and now I basically don't have a ride home. Hmm I will figure this one out later.

But today was one of my 'quiet' days. Most of the day I didn't talk.

My cold was okay this morning but it's back in full force now.

Let's think of the joys shall we?

1.My ears are plugged so I can't hear the dreadful noise they are pounding out on rockband
2.I don't really have to do school tomorrow since my mom is gone and she hasn''t arranged my term.
3.I had gummy candy and grapefruit juice and dorito type chips.(my personal pickup food)
4.I rented martian child so when I get home I can watch it.
5.I am wearing some extremely comfortable pants.
6.

3 comments:

  1. Pray tell, how does one FORGET to put one's contacts in?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it happens under severe fatigue or morning grogginess.
    Trust me I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you came on the hike Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive