Friday, March 21, 2008

#2

Monday early morning:
I kept waking up every hour just like I do on christmas morning and I almost got out of bed at 5:00 but I decided I needed to get as much rest as possible.
Then around 7 other people started waking up.
I did a little 'irish' dancing for them, that got them laughing.

Breakfast was..interesting. The cook was getting used to the grill so the pancakes I got could not be cut by a knife they were so hard. But the bacon was good. I had like 6 pieces.

After that we practiced our skits. All the leaders were in a skit group to do a skit for morning chapel. Me and Cade in one together with three other people and we did David and Goliath but set in a school. Twas funny. Most of us dressed up like nerds with our pants pulled up as high as they could go.

Then we moved all our stuff into the cabins we would be in.
I was put with a girl named Chelsea. We were a little nervous because neither of us had done this before but we bonded really well so that was good.

When the girls came it was kind of confusing because they just brought their stuff in and left and we had no idea who was who. And we were basically standing there doing nothing.

Then we went to chapel to watch the rules video.
Word of advice never be in a rules video. We made one this summer doing different tv show themes for the rules. I was in the..I don't remember what it's called. Long story short. They tied me up ducktaped my mouth and put 'clean' boxers on my head.

So they all laughed at me again. I am pretty sure I am going to destroy it so they can never watch it again.

I can't remember anything special about the rest of the day except like around 7 I realized that I was drained of energy and the first day hadn't even ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive