Sunday, March 9, 2008

Church talk.

Sometimes I will fill up my schedule so I am too busy to think.
It works for a while but when there is a slight pause all my thoughts come at full force and I am overwhelmed.

For once I was in the for the sermon and surprise surprise I actually got something out of it.
Well, lately I have been thinking about how the people I work with are not very wholesome people and usually I hear swearing going on all around me and stories about them getting drunk and high and such and I was wondering if working there is the smartest thing, that maybe I should work someplace like tabs.

But Pastor Dan said how sometimes the best thing is too not even try to evangilize or anything to just be a good example and people will be inspired by that. I am pretty sure that's what he said :P. It did calm some things that have been going around in my mind.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. St. francis says something to that exstent.. "Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words." I likes that quote, i was drawn to it when i first heard it.. pretty awesome. Good post

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive