Saturday, March 8, 2008

My first big concert.

Things can never be as good as you expected them to be.
But it would have been nice if there had been a contest to sing a song with Avril and I had won it.
I am sort of joking. My actual self is not as courageous as my fantasy world self and if I had won the supposed contest I probably would have declined.

I got there quite a while early so I filled my time by watching all the little girls in bright pink go by, and texting the young adults coming home from Abbotsford.
Boy Like Girls was just a typical boy band. Maybe they are better on the CD but all I saw and heard was just like any other band out there. I think I might get their CD for this month CDOTM though, just to have it.

I did not jump around and dance.

I was sorely disappointed that Avril had dancers. She is becoming like all the other pop singers, but the good thing was she did alot of songs from the older albums.
She showed us her many talents by playing electric guitar,acoustic guitar, piano and drums.(No not at the same time.But that would have been cool)

So, overall it was good.
But kind of awkward going by myself.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't run into Max and Meghan at all?

    "I did not jump around and dance."
    ...Of course you didn't...you're mennonite. haha.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive