Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday

I started the day out with filling out my application for camp. Determined to get it done I 'slaved' away for hours, in the end basically getting my mom to write it. Hey, I wanted them to hire me right? I am not the best writer(far from it.) so I knew that anyway I wrote it it wasn't going to turn out desirable, and everything she said was true to if Trev or Rob is reading this I just want you to know the whole this is true.

After that I had a lengthy phone conversation with mah pal discussing such things as Avril concerts and bacon..don't ask :). Of course I was supposed to be doing school but really who wants to do school when they are sick.

While on the phone I discovered that I better hurry up or I would be late for my guitar lesson.
Got ready, went to the library, and then drove up to Long & Mcquade. I am always early for my lesson and I never bring a book so it's just me and blonde haired middle aged women who takes singing lessons from Jesse. One time she talked to me. I had nightmares for days.

The lesson when as my lessons usually go. Nuff said. We went to Tim Hortons for me to check my shifts for next week. Oh my gosh I had none. Again. So I went up to Krystin and I said "Look if you are going to fire me just get it over and don't make me wait so long." Then she apoligized and said that she had been so high on T3's that she had forgotten to put me on the schedule, and I was actually supposed to work Monday and Tuesday*Big sigh of relief*(I didn't think I was actually going to get fired. And she had T3's because she got her wisdom teeth out.)

On Sunday when I was renting my movie I put my Debit card in my pocket and forgot about it.
Later that night I pulled it out and it was bent. I tested it today and it still worked but I didn't want a bent card so I went to the bank and got a new one. I don't really like it. It's a darker green and it doesn't have my name on it but oh well.

Then, while my mother was getting a haircut I got the groceries. It took me a while, which is strange seeing as how last time it was a breeze. But while I was shopping I came across a sale on my most favorite food item. FRUIT GUSHERS FOR ONLY 1.75 or something like that. A very good deal because they are usually 4 something..I think..or 3 something. Anyway, I bought 4 boxes :).

And that was the end of my eventful day.

P.S. Just for fun I ran spell check and everything was perfect.

1 comment:

  1. what 'pal' was that? bacon? werid friends you have...

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive