Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday..

I really need to get back in the habit of doing school.

I slacked off today and did a photo shoot instead..




Who needs a black backdrop when they have black sheets..I knew there would be many purposes for those when I bought them.

We had to leave early because my mom had stuff to do in town so I was an hour early to work.
I walked over to Mcdonalds and spent *Gasp* 13.?? on food for myself. I felt gross even before starting to eat it.

My shift started horrible. It didn't get much better as time went on. And then at like 7:30 it felt like 9 and I should be leaving. I did get Cassandra to let me leave early though.

I came home and tried to watch 'Rent' but seriously 5 minutes in I was already bored. Needless to say I did not manage to get it finished.

And now..time to go to bed I guess.

Later Days

2 comments:

  1. I had a dream that I worked at Tim Hortons again last night.
    Maybe its my destiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. had mozza sticks at McD's yesterday...yum!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive