Monday, February 11, 2008

It makes me happy when...

I go check my list of blogs and over two people have updated(well 1 or 2 is good too but having so many just..yeah :P).
People buy me on friends for sale.
I have random conversations with people I hardly know.
I do something to make life for other people better.
It rains
I watch one of those perfect chick flick movies and I just never want it to end
Friends surprise me(unless its a birthday party..never do that)
Lyrics come to my mind that would make a beautiful song
A long lost friend come though drive thru and I am so happy I run to tell Erin.
I look in the mirror after working 6 hours and I still look semi okay
I get a pirates of the carrebean valentine
My friends email me
I go shopping and everything I buy is on sale
there is no snow
I fall asleep during a movie and when I wake up again there is a cute guy lying on the floor beside me :) teehee
Some girls sneak off on a wednesday and have a private bible study.
randomly people take time out to pray with eachother
my 'sister' comes over to my house and we try on clothes together
I am almost ready to give up on somebody but then something happens and we are good again.
I spend a whole day with a friend and never run out of things to say
I eat chocolate kisses
I eat...hahha
I complete something
my hair looks like it's suppose too






2 b continued..someday

2 comments:

  1. fall asleep during a movie and when I wake up again there is a cute guy lying on the floor beside me :) teehee...

    Oh Hannah,
    haha usually it's the opposite for me...I wake up and the cute guy is gone. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay i loved that, *smiles* hey by any chance one or two of those refering to saturday? :P
    i surprised no one got hurt... haha loves you

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive